Wednesday, April 09, 2008

remix the remix of the remix's remix.

I don't know what's been put in the water lately, but it seems like there are a billion remix contests going on. There's the "remix the original," "remix the remix" and "remix the remix somebody made of your remix." It gets a little confusing and I find it all quite over-rated. But I do believe that people who like to remix songs should do so, and then send them to me! I found this song off of 24 hours and I like it, but it needs "something." I don't know what that something is, and I myself am not a remix-er. So listen, download, get creative or not, either way it's still a pretty good song. If you read this blog on a somewhat frequent basis, send me an email at electroniccrack@gmail.com and let me know what you think about this music I post on here. I'd like to hear from the listeners, since I am one myself.

Flairs - Truckers Delight
DOWNLOAD

No comments: