Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Brooklyn Summer Story


DJ Never Forget has sent me this awesome Summer mix titled "Strangers into Friends: A Brooklyn Summer Story." He says it was created as an ode to his friends that he gets to come in contact with over the summer and those he hasn't met yet. Definitely what I keep in mind when I create the same mixes for my Summer road trips. It has some of my favorite semi-recent songs as well, definitely worth a listen.

DJ Never Forget - Strangers into Friends: A Brooklyn Summer Story (29:23, 40.9 MB)
DOWNLOAD

Tracklist:


For Those Who Come In Late | The Phantom's Revenge
This Boys In Love (Lifelike Remix) | The Presets
Lauren From Glebe (Damage Edit) | Muscles
Disco Lies (Spencer And Hill Remix) | Moby
Lights & Music (Moulinex Remix) | Cut Copy
Moving Forward (Designer Dr*Gs Remix) | Protokoll
You Don't Know Me (GRUM Remix) | Armand Van Helden
I love the Bloody Beetroots | The Bloody Beetroots
What's It Gonna Be (Thomas Gold Remix) | H 'Two' O feat. Platnum
Control (LA Riots Remix V3) | Kid Sister
Baby (Breakbot Remix) | PNAU

No comments: