Thursday, June 26, 2008

welcome, summer

Photobucket

So yeah, I love Crookers. We all know that. Here's another one:

Crookers - Big Money Comin' Original Mix
DOWNLOAD

Danger...the guy that wears a mask. Ohhhhhh, how intriguing. Actually he can do whatever he wants because all of his tracks are good. This is a Kurtech remix that is damn good.

Danger - 11h30 (Kurtech Remix)
DOWNLOAD

I don't know if I've heard any of Tepr's actual songs, but I found a remix of one. There's something 80s about it. I heard it and for some reason thought of Paula Abdul. But in a good way. Weird.

Tepr - En Direct De La Cote (Alavi Remix)
DOWNLOAD

Now this one I really enjoy, probably the best out of the four here. I like the spoken words, particular "blood, beer, speaker, fight." The quality isn't perfect but that's cause it's a stream.

The Shoes - Knockout (80kidz Remix)
DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

dj80hd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.