Saturday, June 28, 2008

STRFCKR

Photobucket

I heard through the grapevine....that STRFCKR is a group outta Amsterdam. How nice would that be, to be from Amsterdam? Many, many reason guys, many. They sent me a butt-load of tracks to my gmail awhile ago in between the large amounts of spam and crap I get everyday. But there they were, sending their best wishes with some of their best songs. They're style of fashion reminds me a bit of Steed Lord, but in a good way.

Marvin Gaye - Grapevine (STRFCKR remix)
DOWNLOAD

Jimmy Bo - Spank (STRFCKR re-edit) [e-crack recommends]
DOWNLOAD

Oddity - Kill You (STRFCKR das disco remix)
DOWNLOAD

Jay Z - Fallin' (STRFCKR remix)
DOWNLOAD

Jay Z - Party Life (STRFCKR remix)
DOWNLOAD

And finally, their club hit from last year:
STRFCKR - Champagne (Long Version)
DOWNLOAD

No comments: