Tuesday, February 19, 2008

cuba + ac slater

After 81 years of corrupt ideals and casualties, Fidel Castro resigned. Well, sort of. He won't be seeking another political term in Cuba. The man's got bad health and well, he's 81. It's probably time to take that vacation to the Bahama's he's always wanted.

However, in non-political pro-electronic news...


Check out this new AC Slater track called "Bassline Time"
DOWNLOAD (zShare)

There was a V-Day party in New York that AC and others were playing at, but unfortunately I didn't check my email in time to tell ya'll about it! But you can check out the Famous Friends myspace to see what all the hype was about.


Im working on putting a streaming player on the posts so I can stop using zShare. I find it's pop-ups unnecessary and they really make my computer slow. Be patient, I'm learning. I've also got a few Kill the Noise and Lismore remixes headed your way, for your extreme electronic listening pleasure :]

No comments: