Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chew Fu

Photobucket

First time somebody said "This is a Chew Fu remix" I said "Chew Food? What?" Thinking maybe I was missing dinner or something. But no, I was sent the new Chew Fu fix, along with practically everything else the dude has ever done, EVER. Well, maybe not, but it's a pretty long list of zShare's that I just don't feel like copying and pasting [If you are interested in them, email me.] It's interesting when an artist sends a mass list of his/her tracks, along with their newly released one because the listener gets to at least hear what the artist/group is about in more than one three minute track. Compare that to the 90% of emails I get from people who send me myspace links that don't even work......then you've got yourself a decent promoter.

Jazmine Sullivan feat. Missy Elliot-Need You Bad(Chew Fu Piano fix)
DOWNLOAD

BONUS: The Doors-People are strange(Chew fU Fix)
DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

REFIXX said...

hell YEA thats me ,Chew Food Fast;)
thanks for the cool post,stay freshhhhhhh,p e a c e,chew