Thursday, July 10, 2008

and....we're back.

Apologies for the lack of posts. Got stuck in somewhat of a rut for a while, listening to the same things over and over again until I found reason to move forward. This Danger track might be new, it might not be, but it got handed to me today and I absolutely love it. It has a bit of carnival-quality to it. I can't explain it, but maybe you can listen and just know what I mean. Vague, yes, I know. Coming out of such a long hiatus is difficult; one falls behind in the blog-world when he/she does not incorporate themselves in it regularly [rambling] just listen.

Danger - 9h20
DOWNLOAD


What a summery hit. I feel summer when I hear this. That....and maybe Barbie theme music? DJ Barbie, that is. She rocks those phat beats, you know.

The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go
DOWNLOAD

No comments: