Monday, June 02, 2008

Justice

Remember that video I posted with the nymphs and fairy's all Lord of the Ring-ish and what not...well, Justice decided to remix that song. It's, well, you know, all Justice-d now, since it seems like whenever they get their hands on something to remix it comes out like an extension of their previous album with the same sounds over and over. I don't know if the general population of listeners realizes this, or if anybody even cares, but I'm starting to get tired of it. Don't get me wrong, I love the "Justice" sound that they have, but I'm starting to wonder what they are going to do next. I'll keep an eye out on it.

MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix)
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gettin tired of justice.........sounds like the klaxons remix.

sara c. said...

they need something different.