Friday, June 20, 2008

Brabe

Photobucket

Brabe is intriguing. I listened to his song "Nascasto" off his myspace and at first I was like, okay, this is like minimal techno-club-house style or something, right? Some of the tracks start out in a folkish-emo sound even. But nooooo way dude, he totally breaks it down into electro-fidget-house or whatever you want to call it and I love it. Took me by surprise really, I am not going to compare it to any other artist because I like the originality of his tracks. Something I am quite concerned with, which you might know if you've been reading this blog recently. He integrates quite a few different styles into his work and I also like the minimal amount of vocals in it as well. Keep an eye on this guy. Listen to the songs ALL THE WAY THROUGH people, trust me, it's worth it.

Here's a remix of one of his original tracks (yeah I know it's a remix but it's damn good one and you should listen. his original work is on his myspace which I strongly urge you to check out).
Brabe - Hold You Here (Oliver Midget Fidget Remix)
DOWNLOAD

If you want to read up on an interesting article about how blogs and music intertwine you should read this post by disco delicious and reply with what you think. I'm totally into talking about the ethics and reality of the music business especially when it comes to how blogs have certain powers over the electro-business. Checkkkkk it.

No comments: