Friday, June 06, 2008

bangers...

Why does it seem like people are mistaking something great for just another fad in music? I'm talking about the Ed Banger records, the Ed Banger sound, hence the term "banger" that is given to this genre of music. Yet almost as soon as it's being recognized by a large group of people it is also getting passed over as just another link in the chain. Others would say this isn't true, such as this Discodust report, and I think I'll stay true to what I want to listen to as well, not what is exactly "up and coming." All electronic music is up-and-coming in a sense because technology improves every freaking second in this capitalist country and therefore something new and innovative is always going to push through the muck. So, why don't you get off your high horse and just enjoy the music or switch tracks on your iPod? Thanks.

In other news...I don't know how old this track is (if that really matters) that I saw on Buzzendirekt but it's a "banger," and I sure don't think it's out of style. Too bad I can't read French or maybe I'd have different opinions on the whole situation. But just listen, and take it or leave it.

Munk & Asia Argento - Live Fast ! Die Old ! (Ed Banger Allstars remix)
DOWNLOAD

No comments: