Tuesday, May 06, 2008

summertime

Summer is here, finally! One more semester of BS down, two to go. If any of you are in the Chicago area this summer email me with info about upcoming shows. I'm looking for a vacation, soon.
Four songs from the Voodoo Chilli Titans EP mixed by Herve that I originally found from neon skyline. Definitely worth a listen if you liked the EP.

Voodoo Chilli - Big Byrd (Original Mix)
DOWNLOAD

Voodoo Chilli - Get On Down (Original Mix)
DOWNLOAD

Voodoo Chilli - I Need (Trevor Lovelys Remix)
DOWNLOAD

Voodoo Chilli - Streetplayers (Original Mix)
DOWNLOAD


This one's the new song from Grey Granite, who comes outta Indianapolis. He does some pretty sweet graphic design work as well which you can check out on his myspace.

Grey Granite - Highper
DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I'm the greatest :) I have more and more tunes that u will ever know... want me to hook u up? I'm the one that sent you that mediafire .rar

Anonymous said...

no i left the mediafire zip not a rar.

sara c said...

but of course i want more music! why don't you email me at electroniccrack@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

I *heart* Grey Granite. He effin' rocks. He's cute too. ;)