Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cazals


Don't mind me as I switch fonts and colors. Sometimes the page needs a little "oomph", whatever that may be. Or I could NOT lie and tell you that I'm bored out of my mind at work and needed to occupy my time with something constructive. Such as...checking out the blog roll. The song I'm putting up today is a Moulinex remix, the [Portuguese] artist who did that great Cut Copy "Lights and Music" remix a while back. I think this remix is even better. Too bad he's out touring the European countries instead of the US this summer.

Cazals - Somebody, Somewhere (Moulinex Remix)
DOWNLOAD

Cazals - Somebody, Somewhere (Bloody Beetroots Remix)
DOWNLOAD

Cazals myspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara Moulinex is Portuguese he just lives in Munchen...oh common Portugaaaaaaal gots to get love.