Friday, April 25, 2008

all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom...

I guess the popo's were supposed to come to campus and arrest people who have been downloading music. Like, put them in handcuff's and shit. I personally didn't see a thing but thought the whole concept was quite hillarious. Now, on to the music downloading...


Found this great EP from Herve off of neon skyline. I love the funk it brings and the smooth transitions between songs. A lot of mixes I've heard lately sound like they were made on programs that "try" to do all the work for you, and instead leave you with a crappy transition that slows one song to the other's speed. This one's pretty damn good.

Voodoo Chilli - Titans EP Promo
DOWNLOAD


This song is the full length off of the Ed Records EP that I'm sure you all just LOVE:

Mr. Flash - Over the Top
DOWNLOAD


I really like this Justice remix by the Sunshine Brothers. Recently I've been swaying away from Justice and Daft Punk mixes because I find they are too similar to the original, leaving the listener to try and think what the hell is different about the remix. But this one you will recognize by the lyrics but find the bass beat quite different. Enjoy.

Justice - DVNO (Sunshine Brothers Remix)
DOWNLOAD


This is from a recent fav-blog of mine, curb crawlers. I like the lyrics, I like the bass beat, and I like the piano riff. Pretty good to say the least, douster is definitely somebody to look out for in the near future.

Douster - Nose Break
DOWNLOAD

No comments: