Sunday, January 20, 2008

uffie vs. princess superstar

I've never been that big of a fan of Uffie, which made me hesitant to listen to a track I found on superlaser that made the comparison between Princess Superstar and the infamous Uffie. However, I clicked on it anyway because of the curious person I am and might I say it was a pleasant surprise. The sound does remind me of Uffie, but unlike Uffie, Princess Superstar doesn't put her lyrics over the entire song or sing about spanking and fucking. I find it most enjoyable to listen to, and the bass is so hot that my external vibrates.

Larry Tee Ft. Princess Superstar - Work It Out (Herve Goes Low Remix)
DOWNLOAD

This ones also bass bumpin, especially about 2 minutes 30 seconds through.

Outlander - Vamp (Dirty Disco Youths Rave-Work)
DOWNLOAD

And have you heard the new Yelle song? I don't know what anybody else's opinion of it is, but I'm kind of 50/50 on it. I think the song sounds great, but the lyrics are all in French which I don't know a lick of. So it's like I'm kind of torn between it because the lyrics are a substantial part to this song due to the fact that they continue throughout the whole song. But I've never been one to listen to a song just because of the lyrics anyway.

Yelle - Ce Jeu (Pirate Robot Midget Love Mix)
DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Herve is amazing; his new track, "Cheap Thrills," is going to destroy every dance floor in 2008.