Wednesday, December 19, 2007

how bout strip skatin?



Now, there's many things I'm looking for when I am listening to music that artists represent themselves with. However, it's almost impossible to lable that exact feeling I get when I find something that truly catches my eye and when I [think] that I am not the only one who's going to feel the same way. I could say it's the bass beat that I look for, it's the odd mix of songs the artists put together, the ALMOST annoying lyrics or the breakdown, but really, what's it matter? If it's good, it's good, and all you have to do is hit play and turn up the volume to decide for yourself.

I was doing another one of my myspace binges when I ran across Strip Steve, an emerging artist on the Boysnoize record label. Like everything that's hot right now, Strip Steve is hitting it up in France. If only I did not live in the most centrally located place in the United States, otherwise I'm sure I'd be the first at the door of the clubs.

Strip Steve - Skatin' iTunes Store Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this mate!
(Sweet background too)